Forex trading

Chat about anything surf related that is on your mind.

Moderator: 360 Webmaster

Forex trading

Postby doaausef3li » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:36 pm

Get help: 6%. When 6% of my capital is lost in a month, I find a bug in the system and look for it. Since 6% is my red trading line, as I approach this line, I reduce my risk to not hit 6% and stop trading if I deal with 6% loss because the shareholder believes that The few thousand dollars it loses today is not just a few thousand dollars, but a few thousand dollars that has the potential to become several million dollars in the future.مميزات شركة FXDD
After how much profit do I get off the pedal?
I've rarely seen anyone even think about this question. Because profit means euphoria. I mean dopamine. It means Testosterone, and it doesn't mean one should be bad when it comes to happiness! But every wise man knows that the coin has two sides, and every cold and warm trader knows that it is a defeat on the coin of victory. So be cautious. I thought what percentage could tell me that I had to reduce the volume of the trade to go slowly and steadily.افضل شركات تداول العملات في الامارات
The first guess was one percent higher than the maximum damage. So, every month that I earn more than 7%, I halve the volume and enjoy the ride. By the way, most of the months I did have been satisfying (and relaxing) results.
doaausef3li

Return to Surf Talk